ACTIVITIES OF BCCCI
A. Ongoing Activities
- To provide the Advisory Services to the Chinese/Bangladeshi National looking for business/Investment opportunities in Bangladesh/China.
- To follow up the reports of the “Bangladesh-China Joint Committee for Commercial and Economic Cooperation” and to help in early implementation of its recommendations.
- To discuss with the appropriate authorities in Bangladesh and China for removing any obstacle(s)/impediment(s) for promoting business and investment in both the countries.
- To cooperate with appropriate organizations for promoting cultural exchange and friendship between Bangladesh and China.
- To collect market/economic information of Bangladesh and provide it to the Chinese people when required & vice versa.
- To maintain liaison with the media and encourage wide coverage of BCCCI activities.
- To look into the difficulties/obstacles members are facing with import/export duty structures, transportation, dumping/antidumping, IPR or other trade related issues.
- To organize China Trade Fair in Bangladesh for promoting bilateral trade and investment.
- To organize Business Forums, Seminars etc in cooperation with other organizations to share views on impediments related to business & investment and to take up appropriate issues with the government of both countries.
- To organize appropriate seminars and training courses for benefit of the BCCCI member organizations.
B. Future Activities
- To organize Bangladesh Trade Fair in China for promoting bilateral trade and investment.
- To send Trade & investment Delegation from Bangladesh to China and to organize Bangladesh Investment Seminar/Business Forum over there to encourage more Chinese Investment in Bangladesh.
- To continue the membership drive.